《出境旅遊常用英語手冊》涵蓋用餐、購物、交通、住宿…旅行中的4個實用場景!在路上就靠它瞭!
▌境外交通英語
飛機篇
值機篇
問路
Do you know where I can check in?
你知道在哪裡可以值機嗎?
Do you know where the check in counter is?
你知道值機櫃臺在哪裡嗎?
座位
Can I have a window seat, please?
可以給我一個靠窗的位子嗎?
Can I have an aisle seat, please?
可以給我一個靠近過道的位子嗎?
行李
托運行李:check-in luggage
手提行李:hand-baggage / carry-on luggage
I would like to check in my luggage.
我想要托運行李。
How many luggages are you checking in?
有多少件托運行李?
Do you have a carry on?
有手提行李沒?
Can you place your baggage up here?
請把行李放上來。
Your luggage is overweight.
你的行李超重瞭。
Is this bag OK as hand luggage?
這個包可以隨身帶上飛機嗎?
The packing of this box is not adequate. Please go over to that counter to have it properly packed.
這個箱子包裝不符合要求,請到那邊櫃臺打個包。
Can I take this through security?
這個可以通過安檢嗎?
Can I check my luggage through to...?
行李可以直接托運到(終點站)嗎?
登機
Which gate do I need to board from?
我應該在幾號登機口登機?
When do I need to board?
什麼時間開始登機?
候機篇
How can I find a trolley?
我怎樣才能找到行李推車?
Do you know where the Airport lounges is?
你知道機場休息室在哪嗎?
Do you know where the smoking area/room is?
你知道吸煙區/室在哪裡嗎?
購物
Thank you, but I'm just looking.
謝謝,可是我隻是看看
Is this tax free?
這個免稅嗎?
Can I pay by credit card?
我可不可以用信用卡付帳?
Where is the cash desk?
收銀臺在那裡?
I want this, but in a large size.
我要大一點的。
I would like to take this one.
我要買這個。
Please wrap this for me.
請幫我把這個包起來。
I'm looking for a gift for my friend.
我要買這個禮物送給我朋友。
乘機篇
詢問
Is my flight on time?
我乘坐的飛機會準點起飛嗎?
How many hours are we behind schedule?
我們延誤多長時間?
Where is the restroom?
洗手間在哪?
Where should I put my luggages?
行李應放在哪裡?
May I put my bag on the rack?
我能把包放在行李架上嗎?
No, you can't. You should place it under your seat.
不可以。你應該把它放在座位下面。
Where is my seat?
我的座位在哪裡?
Can you show me the way to my seat?
您能帶我去座位嗎?
Could you change my seat,please?
請問能不能換一下我的座位?
Would you mind trading seats with me?
你介意和我換座嗎?
Where is the safety belt?
安全帶在哪裡?
Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?
現在可以解開安全帶瞭嗎?
餐飲
Is there a meal served on this flight?
飛機上供應餐食嗎?
Would you like coffee or tea?
你想要咖啡還是茶?
Would you like something to drink?
你想要喝點什麼?
May I have coffee/tea/juice/water?
我要一杯咖啡/茶/飲料/水,可以嗎?
Would you like a beverage before your meal?
你想要餐前飲料嗎?
What would you like for dinner ,chicken or beef?
晚餐想要雞肉還是牛肉?
May I take your tray away?
我可以收走你的盤子嗎?
Are you finished with that?
你吃完瞭嗎?
服務
This one is the call button, if you need us, please push it.
這是呼叫鈕,如果需要我們幫忙,請按一下。
Please put the back of your seat in upright position.
請將您的椅背調直。
Could I get another blanket, please,I'm a little cold.
可以再給我一條毛毯嗎?我有點冷。
May I have a blanket/a pillow/a headset/a pair of slippers?
請給我一條毛毯/一個枕頭/一副耳機/一雙拖鞋好嗎?
Could I get a newspaper/ a magazine?
請給我一份報紙/一本雜志好嗎?
Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form?
可以給我一支筆填入境表嗎?
生病
I feel sick.
我覺得惡心。
I'm not feeling well.
我覺得不舒服。
I'm going to throw up.
我要吐瞭。
Let me get the airsick bag ready.
讓我先把嘔吐袋準備好。
轉機篇
Where is the transfer counter?
轉機櫃臺在哪裡?
Where do I make my connection?
請問要轉機的話應該怎麼走?
Which gate should I go to then?
請問需要去幾號登機口?
Where can I get my baggage/luggage?
我要在哪裡取行李?
What terminal does my flight leave from at A airport?
我應該在A機場的哪個航站樓轉機?
What is your final destination?
請問你的最終目的地是哪裡?
Have I missed my connection?
我錯過我的轉機航班瞭嗎?
Could you please give me your old boarding pass?I'll give you a new one.
可以請你給我舊的登機牌嗎?我給你新的。
How long is my transfer time?
換乘時間有多久?
Do I need to go through Immigration for connection flights?
我在轉機時需要重新出境再入境嗎?
Will I have to claim and re-check my baggage for connecting flights?
轉機是不是需要再次托運我的行李?
入境表
姓:Family name,Surname
名:First Name,Given name
性別:sex,gender
男:male
女:female
國籍:nationality,country of citizenship
護照號:passport number
原住地:country of origin
前往國:destination country
登機城市:city where you boarded
簽證簽發地:city where visa was issued
簽發日期:date of issue
出生日期:date of birth,birth date
年:year 月:month 日:day
偕行人數:accompanying number
簽名:signature
官方填寫:official use only
職業:occupation
入境篇
May I see your passport, please?
麻煩請給我你的護照。
Here is my passport / Here it is.
這是我的護照。
Do you have a return ticket?
你有回程機票嗎?
Yes, here it is.
有的,這是回程機票。
How long will you be staying in the United States?
預計在美國停留多久?
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
預計停留約10天。
How much money do you have with you?
你隨身攜帶瞭多少現金?
I have 800 dollars.
大約800美金。
I'm just passing through.
我隻是過境而已。
換匯篇
Where can I change money?
我要哪裡換錢?
Can you change this into dollars?
請將這些外幣兌換成美金?
I'd like some small change.
請將大鈔換成零錢。
Where is the ATM?
哪裡有自助取款機?
出租車篇
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi?
打車到市中心需要多少錢?
Mine is 1. 2 dollar a kilometre.
我的車是1. 2美金一公裡。
Do you use the metre?
你使用計價器嗎?
To the Nike Company,the fifth Avenue.
到第5大街的耐克公司去。
By meter,please.
請打表。
Take me to this address, please.
請帶我去這個地址。
Slow down please so that I can enjoy the sights.
開慢點,我們好欣賞景色。
Let me check the metre out.
讓我看一下計價器。
Stop here, please.
請在這裡停車。
Keep the change, please.
不用找錢瞭。
遊覽車篇
May I help you?
需要幫忙嗎?
I'm interested in a tour.
我想報個旅行團。
Is there anything special you want to see?
你有什麼特別想看的(景點)嗎?
We have three basic tours.
我們有三條不同的旅行線路。
Does the morning tour include the U. N. ?
早上這個團會去參觀聯合國總部嗎?
That's in the all-day tour.
那個景點在一日遊的團裡。
That's a tour of all the most famous places.
那個旅行團可以參觀所有最著名的景點。
Where do I meet the bus?
我在哪兒乘車?
Nine thirty at the Hilton.
9點半在希爾頓。
Fine. Please reserve me a seat for this Saturday.
好,請為我預訂一個本周六的座位。
It seems to be going at least 60 miles an hour.
我看至少有60英裡的時速。
This adjustable seat is so comfortable that I may take a nap before climbing the Great Wall.
這個可調式座椅非常舒服。我可以在爬長城前先睡一小覺。
公共汽車篇
Is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)?
這裡有去市中心(機場)的機場巴士嗎 ?
Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?
巴士站(的士站)在哪裡 ?
What time does it leave?
幾點發車?
Where can I get a ticket?
在哪裡賣票?
I'd like to get a new metro card. Do you know where I should go?
我想辦張公交卡.你知道去哪兒辦嗎?
I get off at Connecticut Avenue.
我在康涅狄格大道下車。
How long is the ride?
要坐多久?
Well,you will get there in about a quarter of an hour if the traffic isn't too heavy.
如果交通不太擁擠的話,大約一刻鐘您就能到瞭。
Drop 50 cents in the box,please.
請在盒子裡放50美分。
Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?
到瞭站請叫我一聲好嗎?
We'd like to go and visit the Beihai Park.
我們想去北海公園看看。
Please drop your money into the box or touch your metrocard on the validator.
請將錢投入箱子或刷公交卡。
You don't have enough balance on the card.
你的卡餘額不足。
If your card balance is below the fare required you must buy a ticket.
如果你的卡餘額不足,則需要買票。
Your metrocard has validated properly when you hear a ‘beep’ and see a green light.
刷卡成功你會聽到嗶聲,綠燈亮起。
When we reach the Beihai Park, I'll let you know.
到北海公園時我會告訴你們。
We'll be at the Beihai Park in a minute.
北海公園快要到瞭。
Please get ready to get off and touch your card again.
請您做好下車刷卡準備。
地鐵篇
I can take the subway.
我可以乘地鐵。
I just can't figure out the subway system at all.
我對地鐵系統就是弄不明白。
But it's easy to get to Manhattan from here by the subway.
可是從這兒乘地鐵到曼哈頓很方便。
You take the uptown R train and get off at 12th street.
您乘北線方向的R路車到第12街下車。
Do you know where the nearest subway station is?
您知道最近的地鐵車站在哪麼?
It's over there across the street in front of the cinema.
就在街對面電影院的前面。
Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?
這就是去洛克菲勒中心的地鐵嗎?
How much is the fare?
車費多少?
By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?
順便問一下,我下車後怎麼出站臺呢?
That's very easy. The exit is always open.
那很容易,出口處總是敞開著。
乘船篇
The ship is about to start. Let's go on board.
船就要開瞭,我們上船吧。
Is there a daily passenger ship to Dalian?
每天都有班船開往大連嗎?
Look!The ship is lifting anchor.
瞧!船起錨瞭。
The ship is rolling and pitching now.
船搖晃起來瞭。
You look pale. Are you seasick?
你臉色不太好,是不是暈船?
I have some tablets for seasickness.
我有止暈藥片。
The sea is very rough.
風浪很大。
I'm afraid I'm going to be sick.
恐怕我要吐瞭。
A sea trip is always enjoyable in fine weather like this.
遇到這樣的好天氣,乘船旅行總是使人愜意的。
火車篇
How long will this express take to go to Shanghai?
這列直達快車開到上海要多久?
This express will go straight from Beijing to Shanghai without a stop.
這列快車從北京直達上海,中途不停車。
I'd like to have two soft berth tickets to Shanghai for tomorrow.
我想買兩張明天的到上海的軟臥票。
May I have two lower berths?
我可以要兩張下鋪嗎?
Which car are we in?
我們在第幾車廂?
Here we are,Car 12.
到瞭,12車廂。
Seats No. 6 and 7. It's nice that we've got a window seat.
6和7座。真好,我們有瞭靠窗的座位。
But I prefer the aisle seat.
可我想要靠走道的座位。
Do you know when the train is due in Shanghai?
你知道這趟車什麼時候到上海?
We'll arrive Shanghai in a few minutes.
再過幾分鐘我們就要到上海瞭。
▌出國酒店英語
1、預訂房間
❖查看有無空房:
A: I need a room for three days from May2 to May 4. Do you have any vacant(spare)room?
我想訂一個房間,5月2號到4號,請問你們還有空房嗎?
B: Please wait a moment. I will checkit.
請稍等,我查一下有沒有空房。
I'm sorry, sir. We are fully booked on that day.
對不起,先生,我們那天的房間已經訂滿。
Yes,sir.We have some spare room for you.
先生,我們有空餘房間可以預定。
❖房間要求:
A:I'd like to booka room on next monday evening.
我想訂一個下周一入住的房間。
B: What kind of room would you like,sir?
先生,您需要什麼樣的房間?
B:I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.
我想要一個可以看到海景的套房。
【同類回答】:
I’d like to book a single/double room with a bath/shower.
我想訂一個有浴缸/淋浴的單人間/雙人間。
❖詢問姓名:
A: Can I have your name, please?
現在我能問一下您的名字嗎?
B: My name Is John Deep.
我叫John Deep。
A:Could you spell it for me?
您能拼一下嗎?
B:That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
J-o-h-n D-e-e-p。
❖更改預訂:
A: I'd like to change my reservation forMarch 19. My name is Mary Chang.
我想更改預訂在3月19日來住的房間,我叫張瑪麗。
B: Yes, Miss Chang. What seems to betheproblem?
哦,張小姐。有什麼問題嗎?
A:I'd like tochangethe date to March 20, and make that for two singles, not one.
我想把3月19日改為3月20日,並且要兩間單人房,而不是一間。
B:Very well. Thatcanbe arranged.
沒問題,這件事就交給我辦好瞭。
❖取消預訂:
A:Room Reservations. What can I do foryou?
客房預訂處。我可以幫您做什麼呢?
B:Yes. I’d like to cancel a reservation, for the travel schedule has beenchanged.是這樣的。我想取消已經預訂的房間,因為旅遊計劃有所改變。
A: Fine, we will cancel it. 好的我們會取消的。
B: Thanks. 謝謝
❖入住酒店:
A:Hi, I would liketo check in.
我要入住。
B:Do you have are servation?
您有預訂嗎?
A:Yes, my name is StevenSmith. I have a reservation from October 2nd to October 6th.
是的,我叫史蒂文·史密斯,預訂瞭10月2日到10日的房間。
B: Yes, Steven Smith. It's for a single roomwith a bath. Is that right?
請稍等。是的,史蒂文·史密斯。您訂的是帶浴室的單人間,對吧?
A:Yes, that's right.
是的。
B:Could you fillout this registration form, please?
史密斯先生,現在請您填一下這個登記表格好嗎?
A:Sure.
好的。
B: Here is the keyto your room. It's on the 6th floor, room 609. if you have any problem pleasecall room service.
這是您房間的鑰匙。您的房間在6樓,609房間。有問題請撥客房服務電話。
A:Thank you.
謝謝
❖要求換房:
A: This is Bell. I'm in Room 908. Canyou change the room for me?
It's too noisy.
我叫貝爾,住在908號房間。能給我換個房間嗎?這兒太吵瞭。
B: I do apologize Sir. We'll manage it,but we don't have any spare room today. Could you wait till tomorrow? Someguest will be leaving tomorrow morning. There'll be some rooms for you tochoose from.
沒問題,先生。我們會盡力辦到,但是今天我們沒有空餘房間。您能等到明天嗎?明天早上一些客人會退房。會有一些房間任您挑選的。
A:All right.
❖退房結賬:
A: I'd like to check out. Can I pay mybill here?
我今天退房,我可以現在結賬嗎?
B:Yes, please.Here's your bill. Would you like pay by card or cash?
好的,這是您的賬單。您刷卡還是付現金?
A: By card.
刷卡
B: OK. May I have your card?
請把卡給我。
A: Here you are.
給你。
B: Please sign here.
請簽名。
❖寄存行李:
A: Can I leave my baggage here?
我這裡可以寄存行李嗎?
B: Yes. How many pieces of baggage do you want to leave?
可以,您有幾件行李要寄存?
A: Two suitcases.
兩個手提箱。
B: How long do you want us to keep them?
您要存多久?
A: I'll take them out no later than 16:00.
在 16點前取。
B: Are there any dangerous goods or any fragile articles in your baggage?
您的行李中有危險物品嗎?
A: No, there aren't any dangerous goods or any fragile articles. How much do Ihave to pay?
沒有危險品和易碎品。我需要付多少錢?
❖客房服務基本對話:
1、房間太暗,要求換燈
A: Good evening. What can I do for you?
晩上好,我能為您做些什麼?
B: Yes. The light in this room is toodim.Please get me a brighter one.
是的。這房間裡的燈光太暗瞭。請給我換個亮點的。
A: Certainly. Do you mind if I move yourthings?
當然可以。我動一下您的東西可以嗎?
B:Oh, no. Go ahead.
哦,可以,你動吧。
A:Thank you...How is the light now?
謝謝……現在怎麼樣?
B:It's much better now. Thank you.
比原來亮多瞭,謝謝。
2、叫醒服務
A:Room service,how can I help?
您好客房服務,有什麼需要為您服務的?
B: I need a wake-up call tomorrow at7:30.
請明天早上6點半用電話叫醒我。
A: Sure. What's your room number,please?
可以,您的房間號碼是多少?
B:It’s 6001.
6001
3、把自己鎖門外瞭
A:Reception. May Ihelp you?
這裡是服務臺,我可以幫上什麼忙嗎?
B:Yes. I locked myselfout. May I borrow a duplicate key for Room 201?
是的。我把自己鎖在門外瞭。我可以借一把20l號房的備用鑰匙嗎?
A:Certainly. Whereare you now?
沒問題,您現在在哪兒呢?
B:I'm rightoutside my room.
就在我房間外面。
A:OK. Please wait whereyou are. I'll send someone up to help you.
好的,您就在那兒等一下,我會派人上樓去幫助你。
4、請求加床
A:May I have anextra bed put in my room tonight? A friend is coming to visit.
請問今晩我的房間裡能否附加一張床?有一位朋友來訪。
B:I'll check tosee if we have one available.
讓我檢查一下是否有一張空床。
…
B:Yes, we have an extra bed. However wewill have to charge you RMB100 extra for the additional bed, is that OK?
是的,我們現在有多餘的床,但是將會收您100元加床費,可以麼?
A: OK, I see. Could you help me send itto my room? It’s 6001.
好的我知道瞭請把它送到我的房間,6001.
B: Sure, we will send it as soon aspossible... Here’s the extra bed. Where would you like it?
沒問題,我們會盡快為您送達...這是附加的床,請問要放在哪裡?
A: Over there by the window.
請放在那邊窗戶旁邊。
B: Okay.
5、借蚊香
A: Room service, what can I help?
客房服務,有什麼需要幫助的麼?
B: Could you send me some electricalmosquito incense? I can't sleep well.
能幫我送點蚊香麼?我睡不好。
A:Sure,what's your room number please?
好的,您的房間號是?
B:It’s 6001.
6、洗衣服務
A: I'd like to ask for the laundryservice.
麻煩你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。
B: Well, just put your stuff in thelaundry bag and put it outside your room.
好的,請把衣服放到洗衣袋內,然後把洗衣袋放到門外。
7、幹洗衣服
A: Guest Room Services.Can I help you?
客房服務。要我幫忙嗎?
B: Hello,I have a dressthat needs dry cleaning. I spit some wine on it and I need to wear it this evening.
喂,是的。我有一件衣服需要幹洗。我把酒濺在衣服上瞭,可是我今晚要穿的。
【同類問句】:
I have some shirts that needlaundering,and I'd like my suit pressed.
我有幾件衣服要洗,我的西服也需要熨一下。
A: We can have it dry cleaned and backto you in one hour. Is that early madam?
我們可以幹洗,一小時後給您送去。那樣來得及嗎,夫人?
B: Oh yes, we're not leaving until 7:30.
噢,來得及。我們7點半才走。
A: I'll send someone up in the next fiveminutes to pick up the dress madam.
5分鐘之內我派人來取衣服,夫人。
8、打掃房間
A:I'd like to havemy room cleaned. Would you please send a maid here right now?
我想請人打掃下我的房間,能叫個服務員過來嗎?
B:OK. Someone willbe there right away.
好的,馬上就到。
謝謝。
酒店常用單詞
▌出國購物英語
選擇 Choosing
1. I want a pair of shoes/a jacket.
我想買一雙鞋/一件夾克。
2. I’d like to see some towels.
我想看看毛巾。
3. Show me that one, please.
請把那個給我看看。
4. It looks very nice.
看上去挺不錯的!
5. Would you show me this cup?
你能把這隻杯子讓我看一下嗎?
7. I’m just looking, thanks.
我隻是看看,謝謝。
8. I’d like to have a look if you don’t mind.
如果不介意,我想看一下。
試穿 Try-on
1. I wear size M
我穿M碼的。
2. I like this one. May I try it on?
我喜歡這一種。我能試穿嗎?
3.The fit isn’t good.
尺寸不太合適。
4. It’s too short/tight/long/small/big
太短/緊/長/小/大瞭。
5.It seems to fit well.
好像蠻合身的。
6.They punch my toes.
把我腳趾夾疼瞭。
7.Can I have a size larger?
可以給我一個大一點兒的嗎?
8.This color is very popular.
這個顏色很流行。
詢問 Inquire
1. Do you have any on sale?
你們有什麼特賣品嗎?
2. Do you carry hundred percent cotton pants?
你們有百分之百純棉的褲子嗎?
3. Can you get me one?
你能幫我拿一件嗎?
4. If I ordered a suit now, how long could it take before I gotdelivery?
如果我現在訂一件西裝,要多久才能接到貨?
5. How about this blue one?
這個藍色的怎樣?
6.Can you wrap it as a gift?
你能把它作為禮物包裝嗎?
砍價 Bargain
1.That'stoo much!
太貴瞭!
2.The price is beyond my budget.
這價錢超出我的預算瞭。
3.Could you give me a discount?
能給我個折扣嗎?
4.Is the price negotiable?
這價錢可以商量嗎? (negotiate 表示"談判",negotiable 是"可協商的"。)
5.Can you give me a better deal?
可以給我更好的價錢嗎?
6.Could you lower the price?
價錢可以低點兒嗎?
7.I'd buy it right away if it were cheaper.
便宜一點的話我馬上買。
結賬 Check
1. How can I pay?
我要如何付錢?
2. I’ll take it.
我要這個。
3.Do you take credit cards?
你們接受信用卡嗎?
4.I'll pay by card.
我要刷卡。
退稅 Tax refund
1.Where is the tax refund window?
退稅窗口在哪?
2.Can I get the refund by cash?
我可以要求退稅款用現金嗎?
3.Send it to my card account.
把退稅款轉到我的信用卡賬戶好瞭。
退換貨 Refund/Exchange
1.I'd like to return this product.
我想退貨。
2.This shirt is a little big for me. Can I exchange it?
這個襯衫有點大,可以換貨嗎?
3.The suit doesn't fit me well.
這套衣服我穿著不合身。
服裝詞匯
衣服
化妝品詞匯
▌境外用餐英語
尋問餐廳篇
是否可介紹一傢附近口碑不錯的餐廳?
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?
我想去一傢價位合理的餐廳。
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.
我想去一傢不會吵雜的餐廳。
I’d like a quiet restaurant.
我想去一傢氣氛歡樂、活潑的餐廳,您能給我些建議嗎。?
I’d like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere,could you give me some recommendation?
此地餐廳多集中在那一區?
Where is the main area for restaurants?
這附近是否有中國餐廳?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?
這附近是否有價位不貴的餐廳?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?
我要如何才能到達餐廳?
How can I get there?
你知道現在哪裡還有餐廳是營業的嗎?
Do you know of any restaurants open now?
我想嘗試一下當地食物。
I'd like to try some local food.
最近的意大利餐廳在那裡?
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?
餐廳預定篇
我需要預約位子嗎?
Do I need a reservation?
我想要預約3個人的位子。
I’d like to reserve a table for three.
我們共有6個人。
We are a group of six.
我們大約在8點到達。
We’ll come around eight o’clock.
我想要預約今晚7點2個人的位子。
I’d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.
我們大概需要等多久?
How long do we need to wait?
我們想要面對花園的位子。
We’d like a table with a view of garden.
餐廳是否有任何服裝上的規定?
Do you have a dress code?
女士是否需著正式服裝?
Should ladies wear formal dress?
我們能不能要一張離樂隊近一點的桌子?
Could we have a table close to the band?
一直營業到幾點?
How late are you open?
對不起,我想取消預定。
I'm sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation.
點餐篇
請給我菜單。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜單?
Do you have a Chinese menu?
我是穆斯林,我不能吃豬肉。
I am a Muslim, I can't eat pork.
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐廳有些什麼餐前酒?
What aperitif do you have?
可否讓我看看酒單?
Could you give me the wine list?
我可以點杯酒嗎?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐廳有那幾類酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想點當地出產的酒。
I'd like some local wine.
我想要喝法國紅酒。
I’d like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建議一些不錯的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?
我可以點餐瞭嗎?
May I order,please?
餐廳最特別的菜式是什麼?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐廳有今日特餐嗎?
Do you have today’s special?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。
I’d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在節食中。
I’m on a diet.
我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐廳是否有供應素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹調?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.
請再重復一下,好嗎?
Could you repeat that, please?
用餐篇
請告訴我要如何食用這道菜?
Could you tell me how to eat this?
請把鹽(楜椒)傳給我。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
請給我一杯水。
I’d like a glass of water, please.
請給我一瓶礦泉水。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
請給我不含碳酸的礦泉水。
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
請再給我一些面包。
May I have some more bread, please.
請給我一些甜點。
I’d like a dessert, please.
甜點有那幾種?
What do you have for dessert?
可以給我一些芝士嗎?
May I have some cheese?
這是什麼口味的芝士?
What kind of cheese is this?
可以給我一點這個嗎?
May I have just a little of it?
可不可以不要甜點改要水果?
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
有咖啡做為附餐嗎?
Is coffee included in this meal?
可以抽煙嗎?
May I smoke?
我點的食物還沒來。
My order hasn’t come yet.
這不是我點的食物。
This is not what I ordered.
麻煩請結帳。
Check, please.
可以在這兒付帳嗎?
Can I pay here?
我們想要分開算帳。
We'd like to pay separately.
帳單有一些錯誤,可以再確認一遍嗎?
I think there is a mistake in the bill,could you check it again?
可以用這張信用卡付帳嗎?
Can I pay with this credit card?
請給我收據。
May I have the receipt, please.
速食店用餐篇
在這用餐或帶走?
Will you be eating here or take out?(帶走,美式英語take out,英式英語take away)
帶走。
Take out(away),please.
我可以坐這裡嗎?
Can I sit here?
加蕃茄醬或蛋黃醬?
With ketchup or mayonnaise?
請加蕃茄醬。
With ketchup,please.
請給我一份三明治。
A sandwich,please.
請給我全麥面包。
Whole wheat,please.
我可以坐這個位子嗎?
Can I take this seat?
請給我波本酒加蘇打水。
Bourbon with soda water,please.
在這用餐。
I’ll eat here.
請給我一個小漢堡、牛奶和一份大份薯條。
I’ll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of Frenchfries.
請給我一份熱狗。
Can I have a hot dog,please?
你想要什麼口味的面包?白面包或全麥面包?
Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?
我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄與萵苣。
I’d like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.
我在哪可以拿到刀與叉?
Where can I get a knife and fork?
用餐詞匯
-版權信息-
本文為窮遊網版權所有
未經授權,請勿轉載